[Gpdd] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Revised File for Looking at Rohland Trial

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jun 14 21:09:05 EDT 2005

Judi, thank you so much for posting the article.  I had no trouble reading
it and printing it out.

To anyone planning to write the judge: he is delaying a decision on whether
to make the defendant reimburse the state for the money spent in caring for
the guinea pigs -- so the case isn't entirely over.  I hope everyone will
write to tell the judge that the defendant *absolutely* should pay these
costs!

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed

Part 1: http://members.aol.com/bunsnpigs/rohltri1.gif

Part 2: http://members.aol.com/bunsnpigs/rohltri2.gif