[Gpdd] [MISC] <guinea pig tattoos>

Lydia Boland owsla at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 03:13:15 EDT 2005

Hi all.  I was wondering if anyone else on this list has a guinea pig
tattoo.  I have a guinea pig face as part of the tattoo around my right
ankle.   It has two bunnies and a guinea pig sitting in grass and
flowers with a butterfly and dragonfly buzzing above.  On the outside
of the ankle is one bunny from the front and on the inside you see the
bunny from the back.  Then there is a bunny and short haired guinea pig
peeking through the stems of the flowers.  I'm going to add Ginny (a
long haired guinea pig) to the tattoo in the next few weeks so it is
healed by the So. Cal. Pignic.  I have three other tattoos but they
aren't as easy to see.  One is on my low back, one is on my shoulder
and the other is on my neck.  So I don't actually come across as Lydia
the tattooed lady (if you've heard the song by Groucho Marx you'll get
the reference), you really only  see the one on my ankle.  Anyway, I
was wondering if anyone else on the digest has guinea pig tattoos.

Lydia

PS- I haven't had a chance to email everyone individually with
condolences on the loss of their guinea pigs.  We've been getting ready
for my mom to come visit this week for almost two weeks.  It's cool
because she hasn't met two of our bunnies and Ginny.  She does consider
them to be like Grandkids and we keep telling them Grandma is coming to
visit.  But I'm hoping to catch up on digest and email those with
recently passed piggies.  We are thinking about all of you.