[Gpdd] Misc: Addl info on piggies in MI

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 11:52:59 EDT 2005

If I may add a bit of info on the 2 piggie boys in Michigan needing a home,
here is what I have learned (they sound adorable! like our own Boys from
Peru, Moose & Jasper) -

"Well the boys are long haired. They are housed
together.  They love everyone who even thinks of
looking at them. I live in Plainwell Michigan.  It is
near Kalamazoo. If you don't know where that is it is
about 30 miles south of Grand Rapids.  I am going to
talk to her today after I get off of here.  I am going to
take the boys for a while so I will know more about them
this afternoon."

Thank you very much.

Robynn
(I didn't manage to pick up her email address on this one;
if you don't have my prev. post, you can email me directly)

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com