[Gpdd] Health: Another problem ??

Hanson David dlhanso1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 13:38:39 EDT 2005

The only time I post on here is when there is a problem with one of
our GP's and this is no exception. A while back we noticed that Amber
our white BP was developing an amber colored stain on her backside.
Then we noticed that she was always damp down there. We talked to her
about laying in her urine but that didn't help. Last night we noticed
that hwe urine was clear not cloudy like the rest of our herd.

I thought I'd make some inquiries here before I took her to a vet. Our
vet bill's have been quit high the last couple of months and I am on a
fixed income. Don't get me wrong if she needs a vet thats what she'll
get. Thats another problem the vets in this area have limited
experience treating GP's.

Dave & Jamie