[Gpdd] MISC: A "technical" question about mating

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:29:17 EDT 2005

Well. . . these little piggie people can certainly have surprising
occurances (at least, surprising to me - ha).  I truly can't tell you how
ignorant I feel.

Topper who was neutered at 6 months of age and is now almost 4 years old,
very, very infrequently mounts Mollie.  It is the real deal because there is
an ejaculation, etc.  Last night, this happened and I was checking on Mollie
because of the back problem she is having.  I sort of washed her off with a
warm cloth and she was still "leaking" a little bit.  I just continued
wiping her gently off and on.

All of a sudden, this. . . 'exudate' came out of her.  It was almost an inch
and a half long and it was milky white and well-formed like a little length
of a soda straw (but solid all the way through).  I figured that was what
Topper had ejaculated.  When I started to catch it with the tissue, though,
I realized it was real 'solid' and rubbery - the exact same consistency as a
"gummy worm" (sorry - that's all I know to compare it to that feels exactly
the same way).  Instead of being a really thickish liquid, it was VERY firm
and all in one piece.

Could some of you please explain this to me?  I have never seen anything
like it or heard of it.  Is this some mechanism by which the semen stays put
long enough to fertilize?  I am really curious.  If it is not normal, then I
REALLY need to know that.  I figure it is completely normal and I am just
very, very uninformed when it comes to piggie romance.

Thanks in advance.

Candy; Rambunctuous Topper and Embarrassed Mollie