[Gpdd] [Behavior] They won't accept my new piggie!!

XOXoCropknoxOxoX at aol.com XOXoCropknoxOxoX at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 23:29:17 EDT 2005

I'm sorry I haven't been writing in very often!! I've tried to catch up on
the reading though and I noticed a lot of piggies have recently gone to the
rainbow bridge, I'm very sorry to hear that, and I hope all the piggie slaves
out there will be OK...I know how much this must hurt, but over time it will
get  better..Well, I got a new piggie..his name is Nathan..and when I tried to
introduce him to Bentley and Sebastien whom I've had for about 8 months...they
 freaked out..they started rumblestrutting and tried to hump, and chase my
poor  Nathan!! I was going to give them all a bath, and change their bedding so
there  would be no smells and hopefully they would accept him better. But a
couple days  after that incident, I noticed a green spot on Sebastien's nose..At
first I  thought it was snot..?? But then I tried to get it out with a brush
and it turns  out a broke open an abscess..I've been giving him Baytril to
help him with it,  and all..and its now almost completely gone. Thing is, I don't
know if he got  that because of that day with Nathan or if Bentley did it to
him when they were  playing on accident. I'm afraid to introduce them again in
fear that this might  happen again...What should I do?

Thanks for any responses,
Katie
-Bentley, Sebastien, Ramona, Sheena, and newcomer Nathan!