[Gpdd] Misc: teeth

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Thu Jun 16 17:42:08 EDT 2005

My dear Niles.  i dont care what color the slaves say your teeth are.  You
are still beautiful.  I hope that you are feeling better.  Ok BooBoo get
down its my turn. I have 2 piggies, and I always check their teeth much to
their dismay.  I find that they are nice and bright white.  The bite is
good.  Of course I am not even gonna venture into the mouth so I just keep
an eye on their feeding habits.  Everyone eats and eats and eats.  there
seems to be no problem with that.  I do have 2 questions thought.  I did
notice that Fugly has what looks like little crusties around her nipples.
They have always been their, and I fight the urge to pick them off.  She
seems to be in much better health then she was when we got her, but i did
notice a few days ago that there was a lump about the size of a pea of a
little larger (not much larger) up above her right leg on her belly.  I am
not sure if it is anything serious, as I am not sure how long she has had
it.  I try not to touch her that close to her hoohaa as i would not
appreciate her touching me there.  I was actually holding her and i held her
by the tummy in my hand and i felt it as i went to put her away.  I am
keeping an eye on it to see if it changes,  her eating and behavior is
totally normal so that is good.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  I dont
know her age as she was a rescue.  I think she is at least 2 or 3.  My poor
ugly girl.  I love her so.  She smiles at me and will talk real quiet if i
go to her cage and ask her how her day was.  Little pink piggie lips in a
smile.  Dont tell BooBoo, but she seems to be my bestest girl.  Boo is kinda
fussy and divaish.  Loves my hubby, so I have to watch her when he is
around.  You know how girls are.  Hugs to all, and my deepest sympathies to
all who have lost little ones.  God Bless and Keep you safe.  D

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Industries
1-800-363-4490 Ext 115