[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you to Tribble, Zathras and Lokai

Nichole Cook lovebug at bcremc.net
Thu Jun 16 22:12:59 EDT 2005

Thank you so much for my springtime gift!! I just love all the wonderful treats, and mommy loves her coffee mug. She said it was hers, so I said ok. I was to busy munching away anyways.

I am so sorry to hear about Lokai's passing to the bridge. It breaks my little piggy heart to know I didn't get to say thank you before hand. I am sending thank you wheeks across the bridge especially for her from my heart.

Thank you again!
Abby

Jan- From my family to yours...our deepest condolences on the passing of Lokai. Please give Tribble and Zathras a hug from my piggies and I.

Nichole & The Herd