[Gpdd] {MISC.} Just notes to share with my friends

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Fri Jun 17 01:43:32 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have been trying to shake a headcold but I think it's going to go away
soon. I too send a long letter to the Judge regarding the abuse case and I
do hope in the future, it will have an impact along with all of the letters
we all sent, on any cases that come forth and he has to make a decision when
it comes to animals. I too agree that people should not be denied the right
to have a pet but in this instance and as boring as it may seem I feel a
fish would be low maintainence for this cruel man. No saying fish are not
worthy critters, just a bit easier to care for.

I deeply regret that I have not kept up on digests so my note may be a bit
long. I want to send my deepest sympathy, hugs and condolences to all of
those whom have lost their dearest furry friends. I have said a prayer for
all of them and the families that your hearts heal soon and I know they are
very loved pets that will be very missed. They all had good lives and lots
of love and they are remembering this for the day that you may reunited with
your friend. I personally take a moment of silence to honor these families
and send healing hugs.

Steve and Brenda for the loss of Chuckbert, Jan for Lokai, Colleen for Sam,
Joy and Sarah for Angelina, Bonnie for Kali, Lisa for Kenzie's stillborn pup
and Guiness for being ill may he heal soon, Dee, Joe and Juliet for their
loss of Honey, Scooter the happy Gerbil, Sisi for the loss of Ladybug and
her pups, Alge losing Ebeneezer, Maria for Snowflake, Liz for Copper,
Beautiful Miss Fergusson, Dave and Jamie for the passing of Samson and Lila,
Lisa missing Zippy and Bobby and Finn for the loss of Rainbow.

Please forgive me as I did this by memory if I forgot someone's loved friend
and again my deepest sympathy goes to all of you and healing hugs to those
with sick piggies. I'm sorry.

Regarding filing complaints with PETsMART, it can be done. You can call them
and ask for the number of the regional director in your area and then
contact away. You also may want to look at their website and it may have the
info.

I read of piggies and urine issues, I have old "white" tee-shirts I use when
I suspect a problem and if there is one and the output is on the shirt, I
can take it to my vet for further analizing. I also buy food in bulk and at
a max I freeze it for two months. Keeps bugs out and food fresh as well as
preserving the asorbic acid (vitamin C).

I would like to close on a happy note and wish a wonderful happy birthday to
Cocoa, Stoney and Pebbles. Congratulations to both Tara and Gisela for how
happy and healthy their furry friends are and I hope many more. Thanks for
letting me write such a long letter. I guess I should read my digests more
often and send shorter notes. Please take care all of you and Chao until
later.

Warm Regards,
Trina M Pelham
Pigpals Coordinator

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor