[Gpdd] Behavior....poops in food dish

sarahritz at comcast.net sarahritz at comcast.net
Fri Jun 17 13:03:36 EDT 2005

That's a good question (how do the poops get in the food dish?)! I've never actually seen any of my pigs back up and poop into the dish, but I have one who I've witnessed on more than one occassion backing up and peeing into it (and it's not a particularly low dish either!).  There wasn't really any food in the dish at the time, so I'm not sure what the purpose of the behavior was. Maybe I should try litter training with them though--just using empty food dishes instead of litter pans! ha!