[Gpdd] MISC.- letter, cleaning water bottles, etc.

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Jun 17 14:19:49 EDT 2005

Hi all! Sorry that the letter looks all screwed up. I had to post it in 2 parts. I'll post it on my website for a couple days if anyone had trouble seeing it on here. On my computer it didn't show up right from the digest posting. Website is piggiepages1.blinkz.com.
Anyway, about the water bottles, I use a q-tip to get into that metal tube as well. Some gross stuff comes out of there sometimes so I think it's important to clean up there. I never would have thought it would get that dirty up in there!
Thanks for explaining Reese the recycled guinea pig! I always wondered why you called him that. Now I know! =)
About Mollie and the aspirin, is there any chance that could make her blood too thin? Would that cause some kind of problems? I'm just curious. I like to try and learn about this stuff. Just for future reference. Glad she's ok! =)
Someone asked about Buddy not liking to be picked up and held and stuff. Albert hated me for the first 2 months he lived here. I was at my wits end! It just took him that long to come around. If it's any consolation we are now inseparable! =)
My condolences to all who have lost their friends & I hope all sick piggies get well soon. Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME***