[Gpdd] Re: Behavior....poops in food dish

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 17 16:57:45 EDT 2005

I don't know about other piggies, but Niles sometimes sends his poops
every which way when he is in a hurry, kicking them while scampering.
(He is one of those pigs that just poos wherever he is, including while
walking.) I've not only found them in his pellet dish, but in various
places within the house that he might have passed when being carried
around. More than once I've found a poo in my pants cuff. Not the
nicest thing, but they usually aren't messy or stinky the way dog or
cat poo is, so I count my blessings there.

It is possible he deliberately leaves poos in specific places and that
I just don't get it.

(Dawnda, don't let BooBoo read this part.) Yuckier to me is finding pee
in the little plate his salad is served on. We finally figured out that
he was climbing into the plate with the food and not bothering to move
out to pee. There are times he is just Such A Pig.

-ginger slave