[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 18:29:22 EDT 2005

Brenda and Steve - THe Story Piggies and I send sincere condolences to you
regarding the passing of Chuckbert over the bridge.  Even though he is now
playing with Mocha at the Rainbow Bridge, I am sure he is going to be missed
terribly by his family.  It is so very painful for us to lose our darling  fur
babies.  Please know we are mourning with you, and we hope you feel a  little
better knowing your friends understand how you feel.  Sincerely,  Debra,
Pumpkin, Peanut, Calico, Snickers, Princess and  Creampuff.