[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge--Chuckbert

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Jun 18 02:35:25 EDT 2005

I sent a post in about Chuckbert's passing, prior to Brenda's, but due to email problems, I guess it didn't make it.  I had lunch with Brenda & Dana the previous day,  & Brenda  had such high hopes that Chuckbert  would rally.  Unfortunately that wasn't to be & I got a phone call from her the next evening about his passing.  We're all just devastated about the problems Brenda & Steve have been thru in the past 6 weeks--we always called Chuckbert & Mocha  the "Happy Couple" in our  house since Chuck & Mocha were so devoted  to each other.  Brenda & Steve  did everything they possibly could for both of the fur-pants--no piggie could have asked for better parents.  We just want them to know that we love them & are there for them, as we know everyone else on the Digest is. Deb,Colleen Potter, Molly & Emma