[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Thank You to All Who Wrote Letters

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 18:26:00 EDT 2005

To Dawnda and Jaime and anyone else who wrote to the judge about the
southern Maryland abuse case, THANK YOU. Your letters were great. It means a lot  to
write something.. ANYTHING. Otherwise, the judge thinks what he did was ok.

I can't even sleep thinking about those guinea pigs living with him. What
are they doing now? Are they getting fed? Cleaned? I am sick.. after seeing them
 after their rescue, this decision is just an abomination. I hope more people
 write.

Judi  Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Round Hill, VA