[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Babies

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 19:47:40 EDT 2005

Dear Gear,
     So terribly sorry about Maldad and her babies. Maybe it was too soon for
grass? ??? I wouldn't think so. Clearly, you've been through a lot in a short
space of time. We've (people on the digest) lost so many of our beloved
piggies recently and now I read of your tragedy. I hardly know what to say to you
except that I'm sorry you've had to go through such an ordeal. My adult
daughter had a similar experience only her babies weren't in with other piggies. She,
in fact, had had to rescue them from their mother, who was trying to kill
them, at birth . The vet said that the mother had failed to have the necessary
hormonal changes.
     At any rate, the babies seemed to be thriving, being cared for as you
and your mother cared for your babies. Then suddenly, in a single day, she lost
all three. She's never understod why.
     Take all the time to need to grieve and know the hearts of many are with
you.
     Condolences from me and the "Jolly Rodents" who lost one of their own
last summer.

God bless,
Alge