[Gpdd] (Misc) Petkeeping TV show

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 11:43:31 EDT 2005

Hey all--
Did anyone see this Sunday's "Petkeeping with Marc
Morrone" show? The first segment was about guinea
pigs. I was happy to see that Marc was plugging Oxbow
products (food, hay and vitamin C tablets), but I was
a little disappointed that he said two guinea pigs
could live together in a cage that was obviously too
small for them. He also gave two baby pigs as a
birthday present to a little girl who looked to be
about 6 years old--too young to properly care for the
piggies by herself. We can only hope that he gave more
extensive care instructions to the parents off-camera.
He was sitting in an enclosed pen with three kids and
had a bunch of adorable piggies all running around
them. I wish I could get my pigs to all live together
as harmoniously as his do...this guy must be some kind
of "Pig Whisperer" or something!
Overall, it was a good segment, with mostly good
information. I've certainly seen a lot worse.

-Stacy and the Squee Squad, who wonder why they can't
be on TV