[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] D.C. Pignic

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 12:45:34 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Sorry this is a week late, but I pulled my back out and couldn't sit at the computer.
Anyway, I met Leah! I met Leah! I met Leah!  And she is just as funny and lovely in person as she is in print!
The D.C. pignic was a treat, even though we had no pigs to attend with us. Flannel and Piggie Smalls were represented on T-shirts that we made for the occasion.
Everyone's piggies were adorable; we especially loved Snickers, and even got to meet the famous Reese!
So sorry to hear about Gobble's passing---that was a shock.
Please take a look at some pignic photos on my web site:

www.ani48.blinkz.com

Best Regards and Wheeks to all,
Anita the Pigless