[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 19:38:00 EDT 2005

Cindy - The Story Piggies and I wish sincere condolences to you and your
family on the loss of sweet Joey.  Your eulogy was truly  touching.  Joey must
have been a very special piggy.  I'm sure he is  now playing at the Rainbow
Bridge and eating his fill, but I am also sure that  he will be missed terribly by
all.  Please know that we are thinking of you  and your family during this
difficult time.  Sincerely, Debra, Peanut,  Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess
and Creampuff