[Gpdd] [HEALTH] LICE!! ICK!!! Kids? Cat?

Robert and Patricia Oglesby rpngso at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 21 11:36:03 EDT 2005

I just found lice on Midnight and Velvet.  I am so icked out!!  Inspected Harry and didn't find any, but he's mostly white so I'm guessing they would be more difficult to see on him.  So, I just took a shower (ICK!!!) and am leaving the house right now to go get some Neem oil (that's the thing to do, right?) and I am soooo icked out!!

Here's my question:  will these lice spread to my children, the cat or ME???  (ick, ick, ick, ick..........) Or are they exlusive to piggies?

Did I mention how ICKED OUT I am?

Patricia