[Gpdd] Re: [HEALTH] LICE!! ICK!!! Kids? Cat?

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 13:44:07 EDT 2005

Patricia,

I know what you mean about ick, ick, ICK!!!  When my pigs had lice, I was freaked out.  I can't stand bugs.  I immediately treated them and their houses and accessories.  After a few treatments, they were all gone.  Boy, was I relieved.

And for your question about can they be transferred to humans or any other animal, No.  They are species specific, so don't worry.

Hope you get rid of the icky lice soon.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls, the lone boar, Flint and Hazelnut that now has a forever home with me.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"