[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: reply to Cindy - Joey G

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 17:16:15 EDT 2005

I was so taken with your beautiful tribute to your precious little one.  I still cry just thinking of it.  It just seems like when one of our babies go over the Rainbow Bridge, everyone of us feels the loss.  You were a wonderful mommy to Joey and he could not have ended up with a better home.  How lucky he was to be part of your family.  My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a little one, and I will give my little guy, Reese, and extra hug and kiss in honor of Joey and all who have left us.

With sympathy,  Audrey