[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 19:20:44 EDT 2005

Susan - The Story Piggies and I (Debra) send sincere condolences to you and
your family for the passing of Cally over the Rainbow Bridge.  She will be
greatly missed.  It is soooo hard when we have to make the decision to help  one
our dear fur friends over the bridge, but I am sure that Cally is relieved
to be out of pain and able to once more romp and play.  You have been a
wonderful slave to her and I am sure she will be waiting for you at the  bridge.
Please know that your friends here at the GPDD understand what you  are going
through and grieve with you.  Sincerely, Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin,  Calico,
Snickers, Princess and Creampuff