[Gpdd] MISC.- heat wave, Leah websit, Alberts adoption day

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Jun 22 20:12:06 EDT 2005

Hi all! Did anyone else not get the digest yesterday? I thought maybe someone just didn't send it or something.
Anyhow, I'm sorry Susan to hear of Cally's passing. 6&1/2 years! Obviously your piggie was well loved. My heart is with you.
When we have our heat waves here, even though the air conditioner is on Albert and Radar are a lot more lethargic and sleep alot. As if they could sleep more!
Today is Albert's adoption day! He became a part of our family 2 years ago today. We love you Albert! =)
Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME***