[Gpdd] [Announcement] Cally went to the Bridge

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 21:56:13 EDT 2005

Susan

So sorry to here about Cally. You most certainly made
the right decision. She would have drown on the fluid
filling up her lungs. I had a pig that I did not make
it to the vet in time to put down. It has been years
and I am still very upset just to think about Sophie.

At least Cally had a long happy life with you. Her
body was just wearing out and going bad every where.
My husband, who is a nurse, sees the same thing in the
nursing home in humans. It is very sad.

I know you really get attached to a pig that does live
as long as Cally did. I send my deepest condolences on
you big loss.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com