[Gpdd] Bridge: Many Condolences

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 11:53:09 EDT 2005

Bonnie,
First, I would like to Welcome you
and your piggie, Holly to the Digest.
Hopefully, Holly and you are enjoying
your membership and getting to know
more of us Crazy Pig People. Also,
I was Sorry to hear of Holly's Mom,
Kali crossing over to the Bridge. I'm
sure she is well taken care of 'up
there' and I know she appreciated all
of your Love and Care.

Joy and Sarah,
I was so Sad to hear about your Dear
Angelina. I'm sure she Appreciated
everything you did for her, especially
the fact that you tried to help her get
over the mouth infection. I know that
you this, but she is Well now, and she's
popcorning and playing with her new
Friends at the Bridge. And she'll never
forget everything you did for her.

Britt,
I was so Sorry to hear about your little
Gerbil friend, Scooter. He sounded like
quite the little fella, Crazy boy. And
what a Personality he had! Sometimes, the
smallest of critters can leave the Biggest
imprint on our Hearts--I am convinced of
that now. Well, you know that he is
having a Ball right now and playing with
his brother, Skeeter and he is Whole again.
And you'll see him again, I promise.

Bobby,
I am so Sorry that your friend's piggie,
Rainbow didn't make it. But, I'm sure
Rainbow knew that she was Loved and surely,
she Appreciated all the Loving and Caring
your friend gave. Hopefully, Finn is enjoying
the new baby piggie and that time has helped
her heal.

Susi,
I was so Sad to hear about Lady Bugg and her
babies. :-( I know that sometimes things don't
make sense, but I know in my Heart that God
had his reasons for taking her and her babies.
I am just happy that you were there by her
side in those final moments comforting her
and reassuring her that everything would be
Okay. Lady Bugg knew that she was Loved and
I'm sure she crossed over Peacefully because
of that.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and me--

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps...