[Gpdd] [Announcement]new memeber and new piggie

Antonia Wilson anwilson at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 18:27:11 EDT 2005

Hi! My name is Toni and I am a homeschooling mom to 2 girls and we were just blessed with a new piggie. He is pure albino and his name is Snowball (we might change it though). We don't have him yet, seeing as how they are moving and will be bringing him to us, but we cannot wait to get him. I *think* he is short-haired, though I failed to ask. Once I get him, I will try to identify him better.

Anyway, can't wait to read the digest (is there a way to get individual emails instead?).

Blessings,
toni