[Gpdd] MISC.- Leahs site, Stacys letter

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Jun 24 19:15:54 EDT 2005

Hi all! My condolences to Lisa on the loss of your dog. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you mourn the recent losses in your family.
I went to the archives and read the posts I missed the other day. Stacy your letter was very well written. I too found it hard not to go on for about 10 pages! It was also hard to be polite! >( I only hope that someone reads these letters. I'm feeling somewhat discouraged about this topic lately. We had a case around here this past week where a farmer that lives like less then 2 miles from me failed to get his sick calves vet treatment and so his neighbors called ORCA and when they came out 1 calf had been dead for some time and was half decomposed, 1 calf was found frozen to the ground (this was in early spring) and died soon after they got there. The other 2 calves died shortly later. They sentenced this man to 4 Saturdays in jail. Big deal! He's still aloud to keep farming! Also the man says everyone is being ridiculous and they are "just cows" He shows no remorse whatsoever. I just feel dejected about even trying anymore.
On a lighter note Leah I luved your website! Once again you just cracked me up! I actually looked at it 3 times now! It's just so cool to see the people who are part of the digest family. I liked finally getting to see Reese the recycled guinea pig too! I always wondered what you looked like Reese. You are just adorable, as were all the piggies of course!
I'm not sure Guinea Pig Slaves Anonymous is going to be enough to help me. I'm too far gone! I just can't resist those little piggie faces! Oh well, if I have to have an addiction I guess this is the one to have! =)
Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME***