[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Jack, my pig protector

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 09:41:21 EDT 2005

I am sorry to hear about Jack so soon after Zippy. It
is always so hard when they have to go. Sometimes it
seems worse when it is a big animal too.
My Mom lost her dog last fall to a heart attack. She
still misses her so much. She always wrapped a
Christmas present up for her to unwrap. She missed her
very much this past Christmas and at all the holiday
dinners.
They really do become a family member and we feel the
loss just the same. I send my deepest condolences on
Jack and Zippy.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com