[Gpdd] Misc - spring exchange Charlie of the jolly rodents

DunxUK at aol.com DunxUK at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 11:03:18 EDT 2005

Wheeeeeek!!! We Scottish lasses recieved or fantastic Pressies from  Charlie,
they are fantastic. Elvis and Olga loves the boredom buster, and  Rebecca had
not stopped admiring herself in the mirror all day. mummy says that  we have
another treat too, but we will have to wait until tomorrow for that as  we had
already had treats this morning - we can not wait!!!!
We will send through a letter to you with lots of photos for you to look  at.
Elvis, Olga, Kim, Neo and Rebecca
PS. Rebecca thinks Charlie is  mmmmmmmm.........