[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Zippy and Jack

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jun 25 12:11:55 EDT 2005

Lisa, please accept our condolences on the passings of Zippy and of your
Rottweiler, Jack.  Yes, sometimes piggies leave us unexpectedly, and we
never know why; we are so very sorry that this happened with your
Zippy.  Please know that he knew how much you loved him, even if you didn't
get one last chance to tell him.  Thank you for sharing some of your
memories of him, such as how he liked to swim in the tub.  We have no doubt
that he was met at the Bridge by your Nigel, and it also sounds as though
he sent the new piggie who looks like him to watch over you.

We are also sorry about Jack's passing.  How sweet that he was a piggie
guardian; he must have wanted to make sure that Zippy arrived safely at the
Bridge.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.