[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lokai

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jun 25 12:21:06 EDT 2005

Jan, Tribble, and Zathras, we are so very sorry to hear of Lokai's
passing.  Please know that you did all your best for her, and she knew
it.  How lucky she was to have you taking such wonderful care of her.  We
know she enjoyed all of her days with you.  It was very touching to read
that Lokai was cremated with some of her favorite foods.  Please accept our
condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.