[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE--Hi, I'm new here!.

Charlenespugs at aol.com Charlenespugs at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 14:33:13 EDT 2005

I was so happy to find your group!   My daughter  brought home two piglets
from school and I know NOTHING about them or how to  care for them.  At first I
was upset, but it only took me to hold them once  and I was hooked.  But I
still know nothing,  I think one is female  and one male, so I put them in
separate pens as I hear they breed fast and I do  not want babies. Their names are
Beefy ( the female ) and Dewie ( the  male).  I didn't name them , LOL. Is
there any way to tell how old they are  and if Beefy has ever had babies?   I can
use any help and  advise.

Charlene

Thanks Charlene