[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Chuckbert

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jun 25 15:49:38 EDT 2005

Steve and Brenda, we remember when your Mocha-ninny passed away recently,
and it was with sadness that we read that Chuckbert had joined her at the
Bridge.  We understand how very difficult it is to lose two piggies within
such a short period.  Although our time with them is never long enough, how
wonderful that Chuckbert was five and a half; that is a good lifespan for a
piggie.  It is so sweet, too, that he and Mocha had been a couple for
almost four years.  Chuckbert was so lucky to have such a great piggie
friend and human family.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.