[Gpdd] Health: skinny pig

Cecelia furman ceceliafurman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:04:28 EDT 2005

Rebecca- Is your skinny pig eating well? Have you taken him to see a vet?
There are  many reasons that he might not be gaining weight but without more
details it is hard to determine.  First, I would have his teeth checked
(front and back). He may be chewing alot but not getting enough nutrition
because his teeth aren't working well. You may need to hand feed him  with
baby food  and  Critical Care by Oxbow Hay.  But there may be other
problems, so I would take him to a vet who specializes in exotic animals as
soon as possible.