[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 22:37:39 EDT 2005

The Story Piggies and I would like to send sincere condolences to Ginger  for
the loss of Niles.  He was a real fighter and a special little  piggy.  He
will be missed.

Condolences to Rebecca on the loss of MooMoo.  Regarding your skinny  piggy -
I think you should take him to the vet to be checked out as soon a  possible.
 It could be one of  many different things causing him to  remain so skinny.
We hope you find an answer to his problem real soon and  he starts to gain
weight.

Condolences to Lisa on the loss of Jack, her pig protector.  He must  have
been a very special dog, and I am sure he will be greatly missed.

Wheeeeps and Healing Wishes to All from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin,  Calico,
Snickers, Princess and Creampuff