[Gpdd] [RESCUE] left for coyotes

Karen Brown shanclan2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 15:52:34 EDT 2005

I just took in a young female dumped in a family's
yard by neighbors who then "went on vacation".
Coyotes are known to be in this area.

Fortunately the family rescued her, then contacted me.
 I can't tell exactly how old she is because she was
in their yard for about a week.  (They couldn't catch
her.  She'd bolt.  Small wonder.)  However, she does
appear healthy.  Right now, she's dozing in some
timothy hay.

I'm fostering another female who may be pregnant and a
male.  All three are Americans.

Karen J. Brown
gentle hands & kindly words petsitting