[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Maldad

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jun 26 13:36:27 EDT 2005

Gerardo, we were so very sorry to hear of your loss of Maldad and her
babies.  How sad that she passed away after giving birth.  You and your
mother were obviously doing a wonderful job with the babies, and we know it
was a shock when your mother found them all dead.  We hope that one of the
older piggies didn't kill them out of jealousy, but perhaps that's what
happened.  Please know that Maldad knew how much you loved her, and her
babies were so lucky to receive such good care during their short
lives.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.