[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Adam

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jun 26 15:05:54 EDT 2005

Kay, please accept our condolences on Adam's passing.  We are so very sorry
for your loss.  We enjoyed hearing some of your memories of him, such as
how he liked to move his haypile around and use it as a pillow.  He sounds
like he definitely had a sense of humor, and we know he will be missed.  He
was lucky to be part of your family; we know he enjoyed all of his days
with you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.