[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Cally

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jun 26 15:11:22 EDT 2005

Susan, it was with sadness that we read of Cally's passing.  We are so very
sorry that she had gastroparesis, but it is good that you were able to
control it for a year.  Although she left too soon, as all piggies do, how
great that she was six and a half; that is certainly a good lifespan for a
piggie.  Please know that you took excellent care of Cally and that she
appreciated all of your love and concern, and please accept our condolences
on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.