[Gpdd] Re: [Announcement] Cally went to the Bridge

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 21:56:44 EDT 2005

Dear Susan,
     I haven't been online for the past few days so I was reading and/or
deleting a week's worth of mail.   And then I saw your announcement regarding
Cally.
     It is a real blow -- she was so real to us not only as a much loved
guinea pig but as a unique "character." Such a delightful little flirt, adorning
her hat with flowers that she might chose to eat if she got hungry on the
Laying of the Last Poo virtual trip, settting up her kissing booth.... so much!!
     Cooders and all the Jolly Roddents are shocked and saddened and so am I.
     The last we heard of her, she had asked to be excused from the recent
virtual Memorial Day RV trip because she was occupied in Europe. Rumor had it
that she was playfully consorting a bit with a baron or duke there.
     I hope you are doing reasonably well.
We send our condolences.

Go bless,
Alge