[Gpdd] [MISC] Top 5 things I love about my piggies

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:01:11 EDT 2005

5. When they purr even before they're being patted
4. Having my own piggie alarm when feeding time is not far away
3. Sleeping in their cuddle cup. One of my pigs sticks his bum outside the
cuddle cup and buries his face in the fleece
2. The content noises they make when being patted
1. Running down the hall and jumping over a half inch carpet (looks like a
deer when hopping over it).

There are so many more but these are the most outstanding for me. Anyone
have others?

Brenda
MT, Frasier and Boo