[Gpdd] HEALTH - shrinking poops!

Ana Cruceru acruceru at yorku.ca
Mon Jun 27 15:54:43 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I've noticed over the past week that my piggie's poops have been shrinking! He
usually has mega-sized poops, but now they are a lot shorter in lengh, small,
shriveled and pinched-off at the ends. He is about 1 1/2 yrs old and my first,
so I don't really know what to make of it. I've checked for impaction, but
everything down there seems to be ok and he also doesn't seem to be acting any
different. I haven't changed his diet at all either, so it can't be that. Does
anyone know from experience if this could be an indication of something
serious, or do piggy's poops in general fluctuate in size once in a while?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Ana & Piggy