[Gpdd] Bridge: Niles and others

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 00:33:41 EDT 2005

I'm quite behind here but trying to catch up. I learned that Niles has
crossed the Bridge. He wasn't feeling well during the RV virtual Pignic but seemed
to have a great time. I guess he's gone to where the good and great things
aren't "virtual" but real and wonderful. George the GP will probably be the first
to welcome him but others will surround him joyously.
     Here, of course, on this side of the Bridge, there is no joy at his
crossing over. We willl all miss him very much.
     That goes too for the other wonderful piggies whom have crossed the
Bridge recently that I haven't mentioned by name. My heart goes out of each of
you. My apologies for not writing to each of you individually. Please know that
my heart is moved by the passing of each little bundle of love.

Condolence to all of you.

God bless,
Alge (and the Jolly Rodents who have lost several "good friends" recently.)