[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Niles

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jun 28 11:42:43 EDT 2005

Ginger, Steve, and Heather, it was with sadness that we read of Niles'
passing.  We always enjoyed hearing of the "Niles Cougar contingent."  We
are so sorry that he had liver damage and bouts of hypoglycemia, but he was
so lucky that he had your family to watch over him and take such good care
of him.  He felt all of your love and concern, we know, and enjoyed every
day with you.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.