[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Moomoo; and Jam's illness

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jun 28 11:48:42 EDT 2005

Rebecca, please accept our condolences on the passing of your Moomoo.  We
are so very sorry for your loss.  Yes, often piggies will become sick, and
we have no idea what caused their illness.  How awful that Moomoo was
abused before you got him; he was lucky you adopted him.

We are also sorry to hear that Jam is sick and losing weight.  Weight loss
is very serious in piggies; Jam really needs to see a vet who is
knowledgeable about guinea pigs.  If you can give us an idea of your
location, there might be people in your area who can suggest a good
vet.  Please keep us posted on how Jam is doing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.