[Gpdd] Re: [Rainbow Bridge] Cally

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Tue Jun 28 13:58:50 EDT 2005

Dear Alge,

Yes, it was a shock for us too. I was making plans for Cally's 7th birthday and beyond. I am glad for her that, although things were going on inside of her, it didn't really get her down until just a couple of days before her trip to the Bridge. I am glad also that she had that one last fling in Europe. She spent some time on the French Riviera, sunning herself on the beach in her bikini and sunglasses, allowing only the most handsome boars to rub lotion on her nose. Despite all this, her true love remained Cooders to the end.  - -  Yours, Susan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com