[Gpdd] Re: A Rainbow Bridge for Cally #2431

Rod rod at megalink.net
Tue Jun 28 19:52:39 EDT 2005

Dear Susan,

It will be a privlidge to post the Rainbow Bridge for Cally, piglet #2431
I am sorry she has gone but you know she is home now and with the memories
of her happy time with you, she will have carrot treats from now till forever.

I still post Bridges for our stalwart band of piglets. They will always
have a place here on the Poo trail.  They erned it. The had way.  We will
not froget them.

Warm consoling weeeeks.

Rod.

Home of the Poo trail.
www.megalink.net/rod/gpig.html

At 02:28 PM 6/28/05 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi Rod, I wonder if you are still maintaining your poo trail website. If
you are, could you please place a rainbow next to number 2431 for me?
Sadly, Cally went to the Bridge last week and is no longer with us. She
wanted you to know that she really enjoyed her trip to Cape Alava and is
grateful that you made it all happen. - - Susan