[gpdd] announcement - new gp baby

Gisela Magee gm_magee at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:05:33 EDT 2005

Hello, everyone
Cocoa and I are so excited to announce that we have a new member to our
family.  I couldn't help myself as my youngest son was dropped off to be
shipped out to boot camp and being a mom and all, I was crying on the way
home.  I saw a Petco and decided to stop in.  They had just gotten in a baby
boy gp and I just had to take him home with me.  He looks so cute but he has
white stripe down the center of his face, and on one side of his body he is
mainly black and white, and on the other side he he calico.  I am still
trying to come up with a name for him, but have been calling him my little
beeper.  I have never had a little boy before, have always kept to girls but
juct couldn't help myself.   I was afraid that Cocoa might not accept
another girl piggie being that she is kind of dominate and can be a bit
sassy at times.  I can tell that she has been lonely since our lilttle
Pepper went over the bring back at Easter time.  Anyway, he is about 7-8
weeks old.  When do you recomend that he be nuetered so I can house Cocoa
and the little one together?  I am going to try to put his pictures on our
website and if anyone has any suggestions for a name please let me know.
Cocoa and the little Beeper............and their