[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Wicket

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jun 30 11:29:41 EDT 2005

Yuka, we are so very sorry to hear of Wicket's passing.  Yes, often it is
impossible to tell if a change in a piggie is due to an impending illness,
or if it is simply a product of becoming older.  Although we don't know if
Wicket indeed died of congestive heart failure, it sounds like she was in
good appetite and in good spirits until the end.  How touching that she had
two wonderful piggie friends to cuddle with her and comfort her -- and to
mourn her when she made her final journey.  She was lucky to be so loved by
both her human and piggie family.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.